Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: The New SPARKI SP3 sparkplug for smokers review

wait....... This is the 3rd generation ?
    and they still fall apart ?
    Ya good review
    LuckyKitty-Fuck um. Let them say what they want. I am in the same mental class as Liscab and Conrad

My pin would fall out when changing batteries till I started remembering to turning it upside down. After a week or so I guess the dried juice made it sticky enough to not be a problem.

While the sparkplug is in no way a perfect battery tube mod it works as well as mods that sell for more than twice the price.

I have to agree. My wife loves it. 30 bucks and its kept her away from my merlin and omega =Win!
    George likes me new word. Lol.
    Check out my reviews here! http://www.youtube.com/user/VaticVapor

Thanks for the review Vatic-very nice of you to take the time...
    Now change that banner on top to clear and lose the Yamulka!

Quote Originally Posted by Ozthepissedoffhippy View Post
    My pin would fall out when changing batteries till I started remembering to turning it upside down. After a week or so I guess the dried juice made it sticky enough to not be a problem.

While the sparkplug is in no way a perfect battery tube mod it works as well as mods that sell for more than twice the price.
    I think Im going to get one for the car...Mods are like tattoos...once you start...

You can't go wrong. We are talking 2 batteries , a charger , 1 atty , 5 carts , 1 bottle of juice for $30... The device is pretty much free.

It's $40, unless there's a coupon code I'm not aware of. Still a ridiculously good deal. My MIL has started killing her eGo batteries, think I'm going to direct her to one of these next.
    You can't go wrong. We are talking 2 batteries , a charger , 1 atty , 5 carts , 1 bottle of juice for $30... The device is pretty much free.

Must have raised the price since I bought mine. Still a deal.

My only gripe is the same as any mechanical mod. Bare metal on metal switch always need cleaning and playing with.

Must have raised the price since I bought mine. Still a deal.

My only gripe is the same as any mechanical mod. Bare metal on metal switch always need cleaning and playing with.
    Theres a thing on there that says to email for a 10.00 off coupon- it auto-responded that they would send ASAP...
    Last edited by jacatro; 08-23-2011 at 09:49 AM.

Yea something about anyone who has bought the sp2 can get the sp3 sparki for 29.99 also. an 801/510 adapter would be a good idea if your wanting to use 510 cartos so as to not having to keep fiddling with the threads on the atty cap, they are aluminium and will wear out quickly if you keep changing attys. A minor drawback but I also believe they sell new atty caps very cheap.
    Check out my reviews here! http://www.youtube.com/user/VaticVapor