Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Is the Provari the best VV mod out?

Default Is the Provari the best VV mod out?

I want to buy a VV mod!

So is the Provari the Bee's Knees? Question to all the VV mod "addicts" out there. Is the Provari the best? I've heard good things about the Buz- Pro also.

So which one?

Note - not into box mods.

buzz pro also good choice IMHO!

Yes, Provari is the Best. Only it's not, because some people don't like it. So that makes the Darwin the best, except that a lot of folks don't like the looks, so I guess the Buzz Pro wins by default... Except a lot of vapers prefer the Provari or Darwin.

And then there's the plastic boxes...

Lol Chaos. Very good explanation. I like the Buzz Pro though.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos View Post
    Yes, Provari is the Best. Only it's not, because some people don't like it. So that makes the Darwin the best, except that a lot of folks don't like the looks, so I guess the Buzz Pro wins by default... Except a lot of vapers prefer the Provari or Darwin.

And then there's the plastic boxes...

LOL - I get it - Different strokes for different folks.

Ok - how about this angle on the question. If someone is coming from a Silver Bullet which would they prefer (typically).

Thanks

Coming from an SB I'd say the Buzz Pro. It's probably the most user-friendly of the bunch, got that nice thumbwheel, set it and forget it.

Having both the Darwin and ProVari, I prefer the Darwin.

I get better battery life from the ProVari w/ an 18650 than the Darwin though.
    Want to get a hold of me? | Twitter: @basilray | YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/basilray | Phone/SMS: 612-293-6405

Neither Heaven nor Hell, somewhere between

ProVari is most flexible and very feature rich. Buzz Pro is very good but not as feature rich, the wheel is simple, but fine tuning isn't as fine and the wheel will move on you in a pocket, the Darwin is very feature rich(ugly too) but not tank friendly. I own all three and a few other VV mods. If price is biggest concern, go Buzz Pro(tank friendly also), if you like fine tuning and switch atty/carto reistances and would like to use tanks go Provari. If you want to set and forget, the Darwin is actually the best of the bunch as you can set watts as opposed to voltage but not very tank friendly(also you don't need to purchase separate batteries for the Darwin). Clear as mud, yes?
    Prayers are answered in the order they are received.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos View Post
    Coming from an SB I'd say the Buzz Pro. It's probably the most user-friendly of the bunch, got that nice thumbwheel, set it and forget it.
    Cool - thanks Chaos.

Though I am curious how others may chime in.