Thread: Sweet-Vapes.com

Default Sweet-Vapes.com

I had ran out of juice the saturday before the 4th and Dayna at Sweet-Vapes came to the rescue. I cannot tell you what a great feeling it was to have a company care that much to help a customer on such short notice. Thanx!
    [img]http://www.****************.co.uk/banners/32809.png[/img]

Show your gratitude with a juice review! How are they? Are they really sweet?
    Info!

Three go-to flavors for me. #1 Caramel Spanish Gold. #2 Kona Cream # Peach Mapacho.

I've told Dayna that if she quits, she'd better give me that spanish gold recipe, as its a daily vape for me. Awesome service, fast shipping, and great people!

I've been vaping Sweet-vapes Organic Sweet Cinnamon exclusively for almost a year! I love the stuff!!!

Quote Originally Posted by James Hart View Post
    I've been vaping Sweet-vapes Organic Sweet Cinnamon exclusively for almost a year! I love the stuff!!!
    All the time? Just that?
    I prefer a criticism even if sharp from a single intelligent man to the ill-considered approval of the great masses.

-Johannes Kepler

well, if you find something that works for you, stick to it.

personally i am still in juice whore mode, and currently have 15 different flavors within reach.

Quote Originally Posted by WillyB View Post
    All the time? Just that?
    yes. when I smoked, I smoked one brand all the time too. I did not want a tobacco flavor when I first switched but instead looked for an alternate all day flavor. I went through a couple things like coffee, cola, various fruits, etc and realized cinnamon was what I needed. I went from Cinnabun to Cinnabomb to Fireballs from a few different venders before finding Sweet-Vapes.

I do mix a couple drops of Vanilla into the cinnamon sometimes, but not often.

Me too, so many flavors so little time.:p

Sent from my Desire HD