Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Help! I want my taste buds back!!!

Default Help! I want my taste buds back!!!

I have been vaping pretty heavy for six weels now. And, starting yesterday, no matter what juice I use I can't taste anything. I hear this happens, but, what can I do too help them come back. Do I have to stop for how long?

Thanks.

It's happened to me twice in the past five months. Nothing to do but keep vaping. Might want to get some extra flavor juice, see if that helps, but on the whole you've just got to wait it out.

So they will come back by themselves?

Yup. Just give it time.

Go to your nearest grocery store and buy some Biotene mouth wash. Brush your teeth, brush your tongue and the upper part of your mouth, rince with water, then use the Biotene, swoosh it around for about 30 seconds, spit, DO NOT RINSE OUT WITH WATER AFTER USING BIOTENE, the ingredients in the Biotene help produce saliva, which keeps your mouth wet, which helps with tasting flavors.... a drier mouth will lead to week taste. Also make sure you are drinking a lot of water throughout the day, try to drink somewhere close to a gallon a day. This should HELP you get your taste buds back. Another thing to do, is get some really strong menthol juice/pepperment juice and vape that for at least a day, if not 2, then switch back to your other flavors, and they should be tasting better than ever! Hope this helps!

Check out some of my mods in the forums!

bottle should look like this.......

Check out some of my mods in the forums!

Jersey Shore, No, not the show, the place.

Your taste should return in a day or two. Possible causes are hot food or drink, a reaction to pg or maybe even nicotine. Stronger flavor and dripping or topping off helps, but only time will heal your taste buds.

ETA: Sorry for the repeat. Didn't see the other posts. I like the mouthwash idea.
    Last edited by Donnie55; 05-21-2011 at 09:11 PM.
    RIP MERLIN #016, I Will NEVER FORGET you!

"You should be blind, who has not seen the insane like shining member." - Liscab

Thank you everyone. One more question. Will they heal even if I keep vaping or do I have to stop?

Quote Originally Posted by Toot View Post
    Thank you everyone. One more question. Will they heal even if I keep vaping or do I have to stop?
    Keep vapin baby
    RIP MERLIN #016, I Will NEVER FORGET you!

"You should be blind, who has not seen the insane like shining member." - Liscab