Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bad throat hit... Bad taste

Can you describe the feeling your getting from the TH? It's hard to give you any real useful advice if we don't know what the problem equates to. Is it burning, Hot, non existent, gagging, ect? This will help determine where to direct you better. You do have to remember that even though it's water vapor you still can get that reflex feeling in your throat kind of like when you first started to smoke. If your continuously trying to adjust you might not dial in the TH, flavor or vapor production you want. Nic level has a bit to do with this equation as well so hopefully we can get you in the right direction.

Despite the device(s) you use, new vapers often find the physical effects of inhaling a foreign substance (i.e. vapor) to be much different than inhaling cigarette smoke. This may include coughing, particularly first thing in the morning, and throat irritation. Within a week or so, you should get accustomed to the vapor.

Higher nicotine content will enhance throat hit and what you perceive as harsh. If 36 and 24 mg is not pleasing, ramp down to 18mg/ml or lower. Manually fired devices (those with buttons) will heat up e-liquid if you press the button for more than 5 or 6 seconds. Back off on the length of time you fire your atomizer and the vapor will be cooler.

Different atomizers provide different vaping experiences. Where a 510 might be a tad hot for one person, a 901 or 801 atomizer would be just right. Like anything new, you will have to waste your hard-earned money to find what works best for you.
    "At some point you have to ask when this place changes from a vapers forum with drama to a drama forum with vapers." - Gatsby

Talking Have learned a lot....Having Mod built for me.

I am currently using an E-Go and An E-Go Tank. I have been vaping since May 1st and since I started I went from a 510 auto (E-CIG) the 3 part cig with the tiny cap full of cotton that only holds 6 drops, to the Greenpuffer that is the two part cig. Long and all white. I bought the E-Go 650mah and learned real quick that I had to find something that was less maintenance. I also bought a 1000mah E-Go Tank Battery. I searched through these Posts on Devices and Reviews. I found several different Mod builders. Anyone out there building 5V bottom bottle feed MODs PLEASE let me know. Wanting to buy A GREAT Mod that I don't have to keep dripping or filling. Someone help me out with some suppliers or BUILDERS.

The TH was gagging. But have since past that problem. Learned Primer sometimes causes that.

LR or low resistance attys burn hotter faster and give you more vapor. I for one love LR attys and wont ever use a regular atty again.

I think you are overcomplicating things for yourself. Why mix and match cartomizers and batteries and attys when you could get yourself a nice kit that works. I too tried differnt setups and wasted a shitload of money doing it.

I now have a eGO-T type B kit with a LR atty and 900mah battery and not only does it produce very good vapor with great throat hit, the battery lasts all day and it holds 2ml of liquid, so 1 refill is all I need to carry with me! I love this thing!

Good luck.
    Joe
    Current:2 OKR-T/6 VV box Mods
    Previous: BluCigs, 510-T, eGo-T Type B w/ LR atty, Reo Grand

SOUTHERN FREEZE from vaporcaststore will solve all your problems unless you are vaping at 7.4 like vatic said. High quality liquid.

Im on my phone or I'd link ya.
    SSGGTS #063,#357 w/Iatty/UFS, Sturm Mod+Line V2, 2xProvari, 3xEmpires!, The Elusive... Black Helix!, Denali, 2xMerlin, VaporLuxe Custom 5.2v Tekk V2, Precise Plus 18500, Reo Woodville 18490 Stabilized Burl #5, Reo Grand, 3x Reo Mini, Buzz Pro, 2x Silver Bullet, Mjölnir, P-10, Volt, eGo, Lea, Smoke Stik Pit Bull

Outgoing... Persei weed machine.

FREEDOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!