Page 31 of 32 FirstFirst ... 21272829303132 LastLast

Thread: Want to Try Whole Tobacco Alkaloid eLiquid?

r u really gone xxx?

Quote Originally Posted by fsors View Post
    r u really gone xxx?
    man, you're on a vendetta to find this out. I've read like 5 threads already that you've been asking for him. are you heartbroken?

No vendetta just hope he wasn't bullied out of here. Update: I just talked to him over at VW and he said he asked to be banned for pers. reasons I kinda liked him here

Here's the quote he wrote to me at VW: "I was spending too much time on there. Plus wasn't really finding what my interests are. I lack the self control to not log on and there's no remove option so I asked to be banned."
    Last edited by fsors; 04-16-2012 at 10:22 AM.

I was not doing a review, just a first impression type thing. I don't need it, I can vape 18 mg and be fine. I wanted to see what all the hoopla was about. I like what I ordered, it's amazing stuff. Taste, throat hit, vapor, plus u get that extra kick in the ass when u need it. I didn't buy it to do a flavor review. I bought it cause it's wta. But I will say I bought no tobacco flavors, I don't like them

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
    :

I was not doing a review, just a first impression type thing. I don't need it, I can vape 18 mg and be fine. I wanted to see what all the hoopla was about. I like what I ordered, it's amazing stuff. Taste, throat hit, vapor, plus u get that extra kick in the ass when u need it. I didn't buy it to do a flavor review. I bought it cause it's wta. But I will say I bought no tobacco flavors, I don't like them

:

Quote Originally Posted by fsors View Post
    No vendetta just hope he wasn't bullied out of here. Update: I just talked to him over at VW and he said he asked to be banned for pers. reasons I kinda liked him here

Here's the quote he wrote to me at VW: "I was spending too much time on there. Plus wasn't really finding what my interests are. I lack the self control to not log on and there's no remove option so I asked to be banned."
    Must be an imposter. Caps and punctuation present.

In God We Trust New US Motto - Everyone does it

What's VW??
    :

I asked the same thing in another thread. Vapor Wall.

His site is back open and there is a thread on the other forum

:

Default Re: Want to Try Whole Tobacco Alkaloid eLiquid?

This is my first time here... You all are some swearing mofos... I wanted to post and thank you from saving me from WTA! No way will I buy from vendors that swear at customers and dog them... and wta is more unsure than some chinese guy throwing a rat into a dekang vat... I diy my own stuff and after this post the fact an angry vendor is dogging customers for high priced crap with a "my product has less carcinogens than the other one" made me realize that I really don't need this junk... Bad attitide+ungreatful vendors+rats/vats/bats/wta made in my basement+carcinogens=no need for this product. I'm glad your crappy overpriced product only has a few carcinogens... A thread like this is needed cause veteran vapors like myself tend to think people claiming this level of product quality is inherently true, instead of some angry douche tossing some tobacco plants into a summers eve vat and charging X3 prices (It takes a lot of time to un-summers'eve and de-rat fur the tobacco). Carcinogens flying by their own admission=no one needs this shit!

Thanks VF your angry ways worked out well!!

You may be amused I flamed the shit out of ECF and told them to FOAD for being warned about flaming scams from vendors screwing people and lining ECF pockets with advertising.

Fuck you ECF!
    Last edited by tfgnowta; 12-07-2012 at 04:16 PM.