Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The best RY4?

Working on it Slighter...believe me!!

I have vaped a lot of RY4... Here are the ones I like most:

For a more "classic" RY4... like the RY4 that came in your pre-filled carts when you got your first e-cig:
    Janty RY4 and Vaportalk's Dulcis - These are the cream of the crop in terms of classic RY4 Taste... Dekang can also be excellent if you luck out and get the good stuff. I think Puresmoker's Riskee and Dulcis are the exact same juice... though I have no proof ;-)

Sweet RY4...
    Vapor Station's RY4 and VR4. FSUSA makes a good RY4. It's the one FSUSA flavor I really like. Purevape's PV4 is also interesting.

Tobacco RY4's...
    Backwoods Brew, nHaler's R Y Not. IMO these two actually taste similar.

...and others that I consider RY4's that others may not consider RY4... Liquids that I really like:
    LiquidXpress' Taboo, ESCI Kick e-liquid's Toasted Toffee. It's like an RY4 more than anything else. I always have some on hand. Want2Vape's Creme Brulee vapes like an RY4 as far as I am concerned. I love it.

Others to note:
    Vaperite make an RY4 with Fresh Leaf Tobacco. It's kind of sweet. If you like that fresh leaf taste, then you will like this. I don't like fresh leaf tobacco... but I thought I'd mention it anyway because it is so unique. BWB's Espresso is like a Coffee RY4. It's actually similar to FSUSA's RY4 plus coffee. It's the flavourart I think.

The kind or RY4's I really don't like are the really dark and Caramelly ones... Ones I wasn't wild about... though they are still very popular and liked by many include:
    Want2Vape's, Bluemist, Gourmet Vapor, Velvet Vapor's version, Alien Visions (not sweet- more tobacco),

If I had to list my top four...

Dulcis, Taboo, BWB, Janty,

Not to be left out - Boba's Bounty is also not an RY4 and to mention it would be expanding the horizon too far... but most RY4 lover's like it a lot and it's worth trying if you like RY4.
    Last edited by lasttango; 03-12-2011 at 10:39 AM.

I miss the Dekang RY4. Healthcabin has a good RY4 concentrate for DIY.
    "When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

I always hear healthcabin has terrific ry4...

electic smoke site makes a good ry4 but i found out it was dekang they just buy so much they put there lable on it for them thats what the owner told me but i notice today when i got some ry4 they had 1 in a dekang bottle and 1 in the electric smoke bottle and they were both the same size and everything but the electric smoke site bottle had a good deal missing out of it im pretty pissed so when i was at the shop today i notice he was letting people sample out of the bottles he was selling at reg price

Quote Originally Posted by lasttango View Post
    I have vaped a lot of RY4... Here are the ones I like most:

For a more "classic" RY4... like the RY4 that came in your pre-filled carts when you got your first e-cig:
    Janty RY4 and Vaportalk's Dulcis - These are the cream of the crop in terms of classic RY4 Taste... Dekang can also be excellent if you luck out and get the good stuff. I think Puresmoker's Riskee and Dulcis are the exact same juice... though I have no proof ;-)

Sweet RY4...
    Vapor Station's RY4 and VR4. FSUSA makes a good RY4. It's the one FSUSA flavor I really like. Purevape's PV4 is also interesting.

Tobacco RY4's...
    Backwoods Brew, nHaler's R Y Not. IMO these two actually taste similar.

...and others that I consider RY4's that others may not consider RY4... Liquids that I really like:
    LiquidXpress' Taboo, ESCI Kick e-liquid's Toasted Toffee. It's like an RY4 more than anything else. I always have some on hand. Want2Vape's Creme Brulee vapes like an RY4 as far as I am concerned. I love it.

Others to note:
    Vaperite make an RY4 with Fresh Leaf Tobacco. It's kind of sweet. If you like that fresh leaf taste, then you will like this. I don't like fresh leaf tobacco... but I thought I'd mention it anyway because it is so unique. BWB's Espresso is like a Coffee RY4. It's actually similar to FSUSA's RY4 plus coffee. It's the flavourart I think.

The kind or RY4's I really don't like are the really dark and Caramelly ones... Ones I wasn't wild about... though they are still very popular and liked by many include:
    Want2Vape's, Bluemist, Gourmet Vapor, Velvet Vapor's version, Alien Visions (not sweet- more tobacco),

If I had to list my top four...

Dulcis, Taboo, BWB, Janty,

Not to be left out - Boba's Bounty is also not an RY4 and to mention it would be expanding the horizon too far... but most RY4 lover's like it a lot and it's worth trying if you like RY4.
    Thanks for the reviews LT!!

Think I'm gonna give that Dulcis a try!! :encouraging smiley:

Oh wait they only have 0mg... boo

I liked eliquidplanet's RY4 alot. Gotta re-up on that.

Quote Originally Posted by warbdan View Post
    I miss the Dekang RY4. Healthcabin has a good RY4 concentrate for DIY.
    Thank you for trying our RY4. for most people, it is absolutely much better than Dekang RY4.
    MSN: goodhealth2008@live.cn
    Yahoo: ecig9@yahoo.com
    OICQ:569 475 617

Quote Originally Posted by yzrmbsg View Post
    vikingvapor RY4 id fuckin delicious!
    The only thing is their version is unrecognizable as RY4. All their flavors have a weird smell and flavor.
    Last edited by Klowry; 03-15-2011 at 08:01 PM.

I'd back the BWB Ry4. Fantastic stuff!
    Want to get a hold of me? | Twitter: @basilray | YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/basilray | Phone/SMS: 612-293-6405