Thread: e juice comparable to marlboro lights?

Default e juice comparable to marlboro lights?

Has anyone found any ejuice close to marlboro lights/ultra lights? Not Reds.

Everybody's taste buds are different..... However Andre's House of Vapor sells a "RED" that is very close to a Marlboro Red...... I smoked Marlboro Reds Original for about 35 years..... For my taste buds, they are very close in flavor but weaker...... So, I think they are more of a "Light" than a "Regular.....
    Also, ther is a Allens "Flue Cured" that is very close..... Both of these were recommended to me by E-Cigs more reputable and famous Reviewers...... I am sure you know their reviews....... But, I would rather them speak for themselves......
    OWNER OF 510, 801, 901, SILV BULLET, GLV, GG, PRODIGY V2

A lot of online store sale Marlboro flavor, you can choose Marlboro flavor when you buy e-liquid, or 555 flavor

I also smoked Marl. but reds not lights I would say that I still like a tobacco flavor mostly. I really like the High caliber from litecigsusa.com their fire cured virginia and their version of ry4(our4) both pack a good amount of flavor very similar to an analog. fair prices and very quick shipping. I would highly advice giving these 2 a try if you are shopping around. Edited to add every persons tastes are different and also although most it usually doesn't come up PV style also has a lot to do with flavor.Voltage and atty type etc.
    Last edited by unchained; 02-20-2011 at 10:17 AM.

Maybe Hilton
    http://youtu.be/oSFaLUZ2rf4
    “How’s that hopey/changey thingy working out for you?”
    http://youtu.be/7T4BUzzUJNg

The closest I have found Vapor Station's Tampa - VS juices have an undertone that some say is exotic... and others say is perfumy... I like it though it is a bit intense for me.

This will sound weird, but lately I am really into want2vape's creme brulee. It doesn't taste anything like creme brulee to me... rather, it tastes like a marlboro light with a slightly sugary finish... subjectivity of course...

I have also "heard" that nHaler's KENT comes close.

While I still prefer a tobacco based flavor most of the time (~2 years vaping), i never really came across anything that tastes like an actual cigarette, and for most of us, that works out just fine - going back to a cigarette after stopping for a while definitely does finally give meaning to the phrase 'it's like licking an ashtray'.
    Most tobacco-like flavors tend more, for me, towards tasting like some cigars smell - usually on the sweet side, which isn't a bad thing, but it's not a Mboro light either. 555, a bit nutty, flue cured = still sweet, mboro = ok, but not a mboro, kent and hilton - sweet.

I think most of us tried to find that 'analog taste' when we started, few if any did, but by that time, we simply realized while they don't really taste like an analog, we did find flavors we were pretty happy with. Menthol smokers possibly being the exception, of course.

Try samplers if/where you can find them, and just see what works for you - by the time/IF you find something that does taste like an analog, your taste buds may well decide it's nasty.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by walker4269 View Post
    Has anyone found any ejuice close to marlboro lights/ultra lights? Not Reds.
    MB Lights is what I used to smoke... I've tried several different tobacco flavors. Many taste like you're vaping tobacco...none taste like a real cig....that's something you quickly don't care about after a very short time as you realize that real cigs just taste like shit burning. Try the RY4's and the USA Mixes and the 555s...one or several will remind you of what ideal cigs should have tasted like...but didn't really.

Addendum: I posted this response before really reading what others had said... I see there are quite a few that are saying pretty much what I said before I said it...and others that are posting after as well saying the same thing... Oh well... that should tell you we're all about in agreement on this.. No real cig flavors but lots of nice tobacco like flavors... enjoy.
    Last edited by Diamondback; 02-23-2011 at 10:39 PM.
    Molōn labe!

New vaper here but I agree that there's nothing tastes like a real cig, or at least I haven't found one. I used to smoke menthol cigs, mostly. I have not found any menthol e-juice equivalent to let's say Marlboro or Camel menthol.
    If anyone knows what is, let me know.
    I just quit smoking... I thought I would never be able to but I just did!

After more than a year trying to find a subsitute vape liquid for my cigarette brand, I have decided that you will NEVER find an exact match. I reccomend trying lots of different flavors. Even try some non-tobacco flavors. You WILL find something that you like BETTER than the taste of a cigarette!