Thread: Three PureSmoker Tonic E-Liquid Reviews

Default Three PureSmoker Tonic E-Liquid Reviews

I've been vaping these three juices over the past week, here's my impressions. These are all at 1.6%

'Ccino-- So this flavor is actually one of the first juices I vaped, I got it based on GrimmGreens review saying that it tastes like a real cappuccino. So I've had this one before.
    Flavor: 'Ccino has a very distinct coffee flavor, with undertones of cinnamon, vanilla, and milk. I taste a very slight backnote of caramel.
    Throat Hit: The throat hurt is perfect for me. I'd say about 6/10
    Vapor: I'm not sure what the PG/VG mix is, but I definitely taste and feel the creaminess of the VG. The vapor production is really quite excellent.

Peanut Butter Cup-- This one is not my favorite.
    Flavor: It tastes like a tobacco flavor, quite nutty, maybe a slight chocolate note, but not enough for a peanut butter cup.
    Throat Hit: 6/10
    Vapor: Same as the 'Ccino.

Casey's Clove-- Despite my trying, I still haven't found a clove/kretek flavor that I REALLY like, this get's close but not close enough in the flavor department, the mouth feel is great though.
    Flavor: Tastes like straight clove, with the slightest undertones of cinnamon and nutmeg.
    Throat Hit: Even though these are all the same percentage of nic, I feel CC gives a bit more throat hit then the other two. 7/10
    Vapor: Same as the 'Ccino and PBC

Overall I tend to enjoy the Tonic line of juices, some more than others, some less. Regarding flavors keep in mind taste is subjective.
    Currently Vaping: Vape Big Royal Pear and Vanilla Bean, TW Ice Menthol, and TW Patriot Melon on a PS Prodigy V3 at 3.7/6V and PS USBPass V2 at 5V

I recently had the silver leaf tobacco. At first, I didn't care for it - a few weeks later I got addicted to it.
    30mls is $23 -That's my only reservation.

Quote Originally Posted by lasttango View Post
    I recently had the silver leaf tobacco. At first, I didn't care for it - a few weeks later I got addicted to it.
    30mls is $23 -That's my only reservation.
    Yeah but 60mls is only $35 which is a decent price for top shelf juice. Fire and Ice is great.

Oh yeah?
    You're right - I guess I do like it enough to go for 60mls...

Thanks for that.