Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: REO Grand Review (Written)

Default REO Grand Review (Written)

Mod: REO Grand - Juice Feeder (reosmods.com)

Ownership: Paid in full by me, myself, and I.

Mod Details: black on black color, 510 native connection, 6ml feed bottle.

Vaping Set-Up: Cisco LR 306 - 2.0 ohm (confirmed), clear dripper, Caramel Tobacco (bluemistvaping.com) 18 MG, 80% PG -20% VG mix.

Review/Thoughts:

1. Button works every single time

2. Button lock feature is a plus (No burning pants pockets, No burnt skin)

3. 100% Mechanical Switch. No wires.

4. Absolutely no leaking. Not a drop. (3 days, exclusive use, heavy vaping)

5. Every single 18650 battery that I own fits and works (Spacers are required for use of high drains. No surprise there really.)

6. Juice trough/Juice well is unbelievably nice and works like a charm. It is really really hard to flood any LR atty on the REO Grand. No reaching for the paper towels required.

7. The REO Grand is ready for service in Afghanistan or Iraq. It is built like a friggin tank! No need to be careful with this mod! In fact, I would be interested in owning a camo version of the device.

8. In spite of being a juice feeding mod, all of my favorite juice mixes taste like they should. The taste is dead on, whether it's 100% vg...50/50...high PG...doesnt matter one bit.

9. Can be used at 6ish volts. (2x RCR123a)

10. 6 ml. bottle ( All day vaping. For me, it's two days. )

Conclusion: Hands down the most durable juice feeder on the market. It's not plastic or wood...Woot! Woot! I don't actually know how much abuse it would take and keep on ticking, but I assure you it's a lot! I cringe at the thought. The REO Grand works exactly as it was designed to function...every single toot. The price is high, and not for the faint of heart...$140ish (shipped). One of the nicest things about this feeding system is its ease of use, right out of the damn box! If you can squeeze the bottle, you're set. It is probably not noob friendly, whatever that means. I wish it came with atomizer adapters as the original Wooden REO did, but it doesn't. No points deducted (Actually, I couldn't really add or subtract points if I wanted to, because there is no point system involved in this mod review, which should make the Vapercast guys happy...whew!) Stealth adapters from Avidvaper.com are easily obtainable, and work flawlessly with the device.

There it is....kinda short and to the point. For whatever it's worth, and I'm 100% sure some people will immediately let me know that this write up has no value, this mod will not be hitting the classifieds any time soon. It's a keeper.

You hit all the major points in the review. When I make my next purchase,this one will have to be considered. Thanks for the info.

I have the mini & grand
    and I agree 100% with you !!!
    LuckyKitty-Fuck um. Let them say what they want. I am in the same mental class as Liscab and Conrad

Agreed!

I have the Grand and 2 Woodies. Been using the same Woodies every day for 8 months without a single issue. I tend to go through 6 ml of juice a day.

They should be available for purchase from REO's site in a week or so.

The Grand is about the size of a small cell phone BTW.

GB
    Reo Reo & Reo

Conrad post some good pics of your mini one of these days...I'm curious

Quote Originally Posted by whiskey View Post
    Conrad post some good pics of your mini one of these days...I'm curious
    LuckyKitty-Fuck um. Let them say what they want. I am in the same mental class as Liscab and Conrad

#7 camo model..If that happened i'd be all over that..Might even get 2.
    I made a mistake once..I thought i was wrong..

Thanks Conrad...VERY nice..I know Classy's looking for one in the worst way....