Mod: REO Grand - Juice Feeder (reosmods.com)
Ownership: Paid in full by me, myself, and I.
Mod Details: black on black color, 510 native connection, 6ml feed bottle.
Vaping Set-Up: Cisco LR 306 - 2.0 ohm (confirmed), clear dripper, Caramel Tobacco (bluemistvaping.com) 18 MG, 80% PG -20% VG mix.
1. Button works every single time
2. Button lock feature is a plus (No burning pants pockets, No burnt skin)
3. 100% Mechanical Switch. No wires.
4. Absolutely no leaking. Not a drop. (3 days, exclusive use, heavy vaping)
5. Every single 18650 battery that I own fits and works (Spacers are required for use of high drains. No surprise there really.)
6. Juice trough/Juice well is unbelievably nice and works like a charm. It is really really hard to flood any LR atty on the REO Grand. No reaching for the paper towels required.
7. The REO Grand is ready for service in Afghanistan or Iraq. It is built like a friggin tank! No need to be careful with this mod! In fact, I would be interested in owning a camo version of the device.
8. In spite of being a juice feeding mod, all of my favorite juice mixes taste like they should. The taste is dead on, whether it's 100% vg...50/50...high PG...doesnt matter one bit.
9. Can be used at 6ish volts. (2x RCR123a)
10. 6 ml. bottle ( All day vaping. For me, it's two days. )
Conclusion: Hands down the most durable juice feeder on the market. It's not plastic or wood...Woot! Woot! I don't actually know how much abuse it would take and keep on ticking, but I assure you it's a lot! I cringe at the thought. The REO Grand works exactly as it was designed to function...every single toot. The price is high, and not for the faint of heart...$140ish (shipped). One of the nicest things about this feeding system is its ease of use, right out of the damn box! If you can squeeze the bottle, you're set. It is probably not noob friendly, whatever that means. I wish it came with atomizer adapters as the original Wooden REO did, but it doesn't. No points deducted (Actually, I couldn't really add or subtract points if I wanted to, because there is no point system involved in this mod review, which should make the Vapercast guys happy...whew!) Stealth adapters from Avidvaper.com are easily obtainable, and work flawlessly with the device.
There it is....kinda short and to the point. For whatever it's worth, and I'm 100% sure some people will immediately let me know that this write up has no value, this mod will not be hitting the classifieds any time soon. It's a keeper.