Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Fluxomizers - gotvapes.com Review

Default Clear cartos

At the risk of a beat down I've read all this BUT I got the Fluxomizers from Gotvapes (also sold by Volcano and Clouds of Vapor) I believe these are all the same cartos no matter what they are called by.I opened them up ,popped off the end cap (saw no other gasket just the one with the fill holes) Used the blue soft needle,inserted thru the fill holes and slowly filled the carto.No rinse no dry burn no modding of any sort....And they worked perfectly!!! No bad or off taste consistant wicking.I dunno what is the reason for all these reported problems or maybe I'm just lucky. I don't doubt some have had problems that's to be expected that a certian percentage would malfunction,or some folks would have difficulty using them. Well that's my story and I'm sticking to it! Just a couple things to add I see that the reveiwer used black cartos Mine are Clear no tint.I also vaped at 3.7 and 5 volt and only notice a slightly "stronger' vape at 5 volt. Lastly Sir I will continue to use the CE2 cartos and respect the right for you to use what ever device/cart/carto you choose that gives you your unique vaping pleasure WITHOUT calling you "dumb" or any other derogatory term.Perhaps the inhalation of all the noxious fumes you encounter in your line of work has affected your sense of taste. Have a good day.
    Last edited by gramakittycat; 01-14-2011 at 01:18 PM. Reason: Additional info

Quote Originally Posted by gramakittycat View Post
    At the risk of a beat down I've read all this BUT I got the Fluxomizers from Gotvapes (also sold by Volcano and Clouds of Vapor) I believe these are all the same cartos no matter what they are called by.I opened them up ,popped off the end cap (saw no other gasket just the one with the fill holes) Used the blue soft needle,inserted thru the fill holes and slowly filled the carto.No rinse no dry burn no modding of any sort....And they worked perfectly!!! No bad or off taste consistant wicking.I dunno what is the reason for all these reported problems or maybe I'm just lucky. I don't doubt some have had problems that's to be expected that a certian percentage would malfunction,or some folks would have difficulty using them. Well that's my story and I'm sticking to it! Just a couple things to add I see that the reveiwer used black cartos Mine are Clear no tint.I also vaped at 3.7 and 5 volt and only notice a slightly "stronger' vape at 5 volt. Lastly Sir I will continue to use the CE2 cartos and respect the right for you to use what ever device/cart/carto you choose that gives you your unique vaping pleasure WITHOUT calling you "dumb" or any other derogatory term.Perhaps the inhalation of all the noxious fumes you encounter in your line of work has affected your sense of taste. Have a good day.
    tldr

At the risk of a beat down I've read all this BUT I got the Fluxomizers from Gotvapes (also sold by Volcano and Clouds of Vapor) I believe these are all the same cartos no matter what they are called by.I opened them up ,popped off the end cap (saw no other gasket just the one with the fill holes) Used the blue soft needle,inserted thru the fill holes and slowly filled the carto.No rinse no dry burn no modding of any sort....And they worked perfectly!!! No bad or off taste consistant wicking.I dunno what is the reason for all these reported problems or maybe I'm just lucky. I don't doubt some have had problems that's to be expected that a certian percentage would malfunction,or some folks would have difficulty using them. Well that's my story and I'm sticking to it!
    I'm glad these worked out for you. I believe that I spoke for many ppl that did not have the same experience as you did. I do want to re-iterate that I give my opinions, and results from my experiences. I am still vaping on one ce2 that is disgusting and beyond horrible, hoping to "break in" but I am having no luck what so ever.

Albert Einstein once said "The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results". so, you can safely call me insane.

I am truly trying but.. as a reviewer, quality and performance of this specific ce2 has not been met.
    -- You can either work for a living, or fly airplanes. Me, I rather fly. --

@keyral what is tldr? is that Too Late Dumb Robot?

to long didn't read however your version fits very well too

Have a good day.
    You have a good day too grama!

MidnighToker is offline Sellout Cocksucking Still-semi-absent Admin
    "Iím more than happy to explain it to you. In fact,
    Iíll even draw you a fucking picture!
    But I cannot UNDERSTAND it for you!"

Quote Originally Posted by Slowhands View Post
    They work pretty good if you mod em with a syringe or tank.
    Nice thing about em is, they are the easiest to rebuild if you can solder.
    Never have to buy another one. :>)
    Pardon the ignorance about the new fangled cartos/attys (I just FINALLY broke down and really started using 510 cartos and trying a 306...), but what's the syringe mod? Poked around a bit, but couldn't find it (Search function here blows)

I posted this somewhere else...was wondering if the clear ones had different results because VapeFace did mention the metallic taste. Want to give these a shot..just so I can be lazy about filling, but don't really need to try yet another piece of shit.
    "America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedom, it will be because we destroyed ourselves." - Abraham Lincoln

"Middle fingers up, if you don't give a fuck!
    I'm sick to death of swallowing, every single thing I'm fed.
    Middle fingers up, if you don't give a fuck!
    You think you're changing anything?
    Question everything!"
    "Do I care if you hate me? Do you wanna know the truth?
    C'est la vie', adiůs, good riddance, Fuck you!"

Like I said earlier, not everyone wants to mod, but since you asked...

Two things can make the nasty ones better, a PTB mod or syringe/tank mod. The PTB mod involves cutting the wicks and replacing them w/ PTB strips. You can search Youtube and see how that's done.

With the syringe mod I cut about 3/8" above the base w/ a tube cutter and put the guts in a 3ml syringe. Take all caps out before yanking the guts out.

With either method I always clean w/ Vodka and dry burn the hell out of them. I came across one that defied any cleaning and kept the B.A.H. taste...lol
    Smoke free since October 25, 2009

Hybrid mini with Genisis atty; also- Provari, Kanger Vgo, 808, 401

Quote Originally Posted by MidnighToker View Post
    Pardon the ignorance about the new fangled cartos/attys (I just FINALLY broke down and really started using 510 cartos and trying a 306...), but what's the syringe mod? Poked around a bit, but couldn't find it (Search function here blows)

I posted this somewhere else...was wondering if the clear ones had different results because VapeFace did mention the metallic taste. Want to give these a shot..just so I can be lazy about filling, but don't really need to try yet another piece of shit.
    You know thats a very interesting observation,Got me wondering anyway. Cheers everyone Thank God that as Vapers we have so much variety to choose from. By shareing our experiences with the different modalities we can have a variety of recomendations to learn from.No denying vaping costs $$ but with so much information to go over we can make an informed desision on what we feel would be our best choice. In the end it is our individual preference of what we vape with that matters.(Now for a chorus of we are the world ending with a group hug)LOL

I do appreciate everyone being civil and easy going. I myself, am going to have to stick to the tried and true 306/801 cartos and the 510's i have ventured off to lr306 atty's but i do not think they're that "awesome" but oh well, i love juices.. i think i'm just going to start drinking my juices instead of vaping...