Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Does vaping have/leave an odor?

Default Does vaping have/leave an odor?

In the air, etc.

Sort of a subjective question . . .

Some liquids may have a very slight odor when vaped. . . Most liquids do not. .. If you are burning your liquids then Yes. . . you will clearly smell a burnt smell. This is caused by too much voltage, the atty or carto getting to hot. . .

For the most part if there is no user error you will not have any odor or any odor left on clothing or in the air.

I've sat in my car during lunch breaks with the windows closed and vaped for an hour...when i've left work 3-4 hours later...i could still smell it in my car....

That being said...i couldn't smoke in my car with my windows closed for even the length of a cigarette...my eyes would water and i'd hardly be able to breath...

So YES, it does leave a smell...but its no where near to the smell left with a cigarette

http://www.vapersforum.com/showpost....8&postcount=18
    I hate watch they remember me that very soon I could be Love impotente ~ Liscab

Bartleby, Cisco Laser Mod, Lil Chuck, Xhaler, Tornado, Nuck Fistpack, The Storm, Mr. Puffer, DSE905 v2, GG Slim, BillyBoy Dual Atty Passthrough(WOOT!)

The word *odor* usually has a negative connotation. And yeah, some liquids do have an odor. MOST quality liquids don't have an odor at all, some *do* have a lovely aroma. Backwoods Brew has a few that fall into the latter category. Split Coconut, Casablanca (slight tobacco and heavy cocoa scent) and Kentucky Pipe (not on the site yet) has a lovely old time tobacco shop scent.

Halo's Freedom has a funky odor, IMHO. It kind of smells like a musty old basement but I like the taste of it. (it doesn't taste like damp basement LOL)

You're going to have to experiment to see which ones YOU can smell and which may be offensive.
    Sent from my keyboard using fingertips.

My wife says it "stinks" when she walks into the room when I'm vaping. I think she is full of shit, and she likes to bitch. It may have a smell to it, but NOTHING like cigarettes

Default What I figured...

I was just wondering.

I won't be vaping much, vaping a 601 in the evenings or during the day when I'm alone.

Was kinda wondering because if there wasn't an after 'odor' I was looking at getting some pipe tobacco smelling candles. Just love a lot of the smells of different pipe tobaccos. If the vape doesn't have an appreciable 'odor', then I'll probably get some.

Thanks everyone!

Some are pleasant and some are pungent, and yes the majority do leave an odour. It's not just the wife being a bitch...

When I vape chocolate my grandkids tell me the whole room smells like chocolate. They love it.

I must say that all the times I vape it sticks around alittle, some people complain but hey I smell alot better than stale cig smell

MidnighToker is offline Sellout Cocksucking Still-semi-absent Admin
    "Iím more than happy to explain it to you. In fact,
    Iíll even draw you a fucking picture!
    But I cannot UNDERSTAND it for you!"

Yes they do have a smell. I do not notice it myself when vaping, but my wife can not stand 2 of my favorite tobacco flavors. She says that they smell like cat piss
    "America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedom, it will be because we destroyed ourselves." - Abraham Lincoln

"Middle fingers up, if you don't give a fuck!
    I'm sick to death of swallowing, every single thing I'm fed.
    Middle fingers up, if you don't give a fuck!
    You think you're changing anything?
    Question everything!"
    "Do I care if you hate me? Do you wanna know the truth?
    C'est la vie', adiůs, good riddance, Fuck you!"