Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Joye Ego Automatic Battery w/E2 cartomizer review

Default Joye Ego Automatic Battery w/E2 cartomizer review

So its been about 8 months since I've even touched an automatic battery. After my intro into vaping I went straight to 6v devices with boge cartomizers and thought i'd never look back. Well with the entrance of 2ML xl E2 cartos (2.5ohm) I was forced to try 3.2-3.7v vaping again just to get the convenience of vaping 1 carto for most of the day without refilling. After ptb modding my R3 e2 cartos I bought my first automatic Joye ego from cignot and I gotta say it is IMPRESSIVE. I've had a USB 650 manual ego for almost a month and somehow the automatic from cignot puts out MUCH more vapor and is just a pleasure to use. Luckily my cartos don't leak so i really have no fear of these batteries dying anytime soon and I have to say that the release of these cartos has opened the door again for 3.7v vaping.

I personally hate all atomizers (LR included) due to the hassle of dripping, you should be able to vape all day on 1-2 cartomizers and 1 battery and I feel that I've found my winning combination. This is something thats actually easier than smoking and requires less than a minute to refill at night. My only issue is that the cartomizers have to be modded in the first place, but it is well worth the 3 minutes to mod the cartomizer and I've been running the same ones for 2 weeks.

Its refreshing to only carry around 1 ego battery and a small business card sized case with 4 cartomizers with different flavors.

BTW I'm a heavy vaper and the auto batts get around 7-9 hours (3-4ml in case u measure batt life by ml) of heavy use, pretty impressive IMO

Hit me up if u have any questions, I will post the link to the PTB mod if anyone needs it. Its unfortunate that not a lot of people have shared their input on these batts cuz they're simply awesome.

I'm honestly thinking about selling my Prodigy v3 after this
    Attached Images Attached Images
    6v and cartomizers make jack a dull boy

Are the auto egos sealed? So juice won't leak in and fuck em up?

Ooh..the white ones are pretty...I still want a pink one

Yep. I've switched to an ego batt with ego cartomizer from my V2. Unfortunately, I meant to order an auto batt, but somehow got a manual by accident. Good to know the autos work well. Will definitely be in my next order. Time to make vaping as simple as smoking and make it so you don't look like an idiot sucking on a big ol' box or piece of plumbing. I only wish the ego cartos were a LITTLE lower resistance. Dripping, giant, heavy mods and atomizers are out for me.

Nails: these batts aren't sealed, but with a properly ptb modded e2 carto theres no risk of leaking (just make sure to put one of the plugs back in after refilling)

Malice: the white is really pretty, i'm thinking about losing the drip tip to make everything more proportional, I have never seen a pink auto ego though =( but i think the advantages of an automatic battery are really appealing to the fairer sex =p

Apple: I still love my mods, but i have to admit that I get more questions about smoking weed (and I honestly don't) when i use my mods, whereas the ego looks a little more like a cigar and people assume its tobacco related. I just bought a few white EGO cartos and I've heard that they have great vapor production, similar to the Real Joye cartos which I have tried and are impressive minus the capacity. If they really hold 1.8mls and vape well this will really be a cigar-looking device with an awesome whistle tip

Quote Originally Posted by yoyoma_mda View Post
    Nails: these batts aren't sealed, but with a properly ptb modded e2 carto theres no risk of leaking (just make sure to put one of the plugs back in after refilling)

Malice: the white is really pretty, i'm thinking about losing the drip tip to make everything more proportional, I have never seen a pink auto ego though =( but i think the advantages of an automatic battery are really appealing to the fairer sex =p

Apple: I still love my mods, but i have to admit that I get more questions about smoking weed (and I honestly don't) when i use my mods, whereas the ego looks a little more like a cigar and people assume its tobacco related. I just bought a few white EGO cartos and I've heard that they have great vapor production, similar to the Real Joye cartos which I have tried and are impressive minus the capacity. If they really hold 1.8mls and vape well this will really be a cigar-looking device with an awesome whistle tip
    They definitely hold that much and produce at least as well as E2 cartos, but just shy (but very close) of the Joye cartos in my opinion. Slightly airy-er.

Quote Originally Posted by Applejackson View Post
    They definitely hold that much and produce at least as well as E2 cartos, but just shy (but very close) of the Joye cartos in my opinion. Slightly airy-er.
    I tried a Joye ego cartomizer on my auto ego yesterday, i gotta say that it is Bomb, the ergonomics or "feel" is somewhere between a cigarette and a cigar, maybe a chunky swisher with an AWESOME whistle tip. The device in total is a little heavy to vape with ur mouth (no hands) constantly, but if used like a cigarette it really reminds u of how smoking really is. I can put it to my lips, leave it there (no hands) while inhaling and then pull it away with only my index and middle finger to exhale. The device looks slick, i went salsa clubbing last night and got compliments from other people who had e-cigs and smokers, and the vapor production of course wowed them. These do put out about the same vapor production as my ce2s, maybe a little more. The taste however is slightly different than my ce2s, not BAD, just different, TBH the flavor coming from the e2 cartos taste a little more pure to me, but thats probably cuz theres no polyfill in them.

The trade off is worth it, i'm looking to buy more ego cartomizers to make them my primary, currently the cheapest place I've found is litecigusa.net but unfortunately only have the black ones, i guess i'll have to dress them up with white designs! If anyone knows of anywhere cheaper plz give me a headsup!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Sounds great, I'm going to try ordering an Auto soon and some of those cartos.

Can you post the link for the PTB mod?

OHhhh PTB is Pyramid Tea Bag... Yeah I know of that mod.. not quite sure if there a video specific to your cartos though. If there is, can you post that.

Default I agree 100%

I also have a V3 & when i first got it I loved it. Now I am looking for something smaller, lighter, & good vape without dripping.
    I was just looking into the Riva 510 from liberty flights for $43.
    Is this the same as the ego?
    Please let me know.
    Thanks