Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: A major shake-up in the E-liquid industry

Default A major shake-up in the E-liquid industry

In May 2010, the liquid engineer of Yunnan Dekang left the company, due to conflicts on safety control in liquid production with the shareholders. Now Dekang is manufacturing their liquid with a whole new recipe (Because they do not have the old recipe, the old one is not owned by them), by people who never had experience in making E-liquid. The new recipe has not been certified by SGS (They are still using the old SGS that certified the liquid manufactured using the old recipe). The new liquid is different from the old one in terms of ingredients and taste. This is the reason why Dekang and its subsidy, Boge have since introduced new versions of USA mix and other flavours.

Hangsen is now overtaking Dekang to become the major liquid supplier. Hangsen manufactures liquid using genuine liquid recipe, which has been on market for multiple years and have been used and approved by hundreds of thousands of e-smokers.

With heavy investment on quality control procedures at Hangsen, the E-liquid quality is stable (no batch to batch variation) and the liquid is certified by SGS.
    Last edited by hangsen; 08-22-2010 at 04:42 AM. Reason: formatting

cool beans

So your holding back on a website for now??? Just going to sell on Facebook???
    Great Idea!!! Good luck Mr Hangsen..
    Mr Dekang

You might want to learn how to spell recipe before posting this news elsewhere.

Just sayin'

Quote Originally Posted by BengalBacker View Post
    You might want to learn how to spell recipe before posting this news elsewhere.

Just sayin'
    Exactly what I was thinking, although, if I were trying to post something on a Chinese MB, I'm sure I wouldn't be able to get it quite right either.

Quote Originally Posted by thomas View Post
    Exactly what I was thinking, although, if I were trying to post something on a Chinese MB, I'm sure I wouldn't be able to get it quite right either.
    Yeah, I honestly wasn't trying to be condescending, I was trying to help.

actually there might be some people here that are interested in what's going on in the e-cig world . maybe you'd like to go address our Chinese friends in their native language ?

or then again nm

was referring to comments , NOT the OP

Quote Originally Posted by hangsen View Post
    In May 2010, the CEO and the liquid engineer of Yunnan Dekang left the company, with the original E-liquid recipe they created, due to conflicts on safety control in liquid production with the shareholders. Now Dekang is manufacturing their liquid with a whole new recipe, by people who never had experience in making E-liquid. The new recipe has not been certified by SGS (They are still using the old SGS that certified the liquid manufactured using the old recipe). The new liquid is different from the old one in terms of ingredients and taste. This is the reason why Dekang and its subsidy, Boge have since introduced new versions of USA mix and other flavours.

The CEO and the liquid engineer then joined a company, which is now part of Hangsen International Co., Ltd. Hangsen is now overtaking Dekang to become the major liquid supplier. Hangsen manufactures liquid using the old and genuine liquid recipe, which has been on market for multiple years and have been used and approved by hundreds of thousands of e-smokers.

With heavy investment on quality control procedures at Hangsen, the E-liquid quality is stable (no batch to batch variation) and the liquid is certified by SGS.
    I see you fixed the spelling, I wasn't trying to make fun of you, just trying to help.

Do you intend to fund studies on the effects of vaping that could be universally accepted worldwide as to the safety of using your liquid?

That seems to be the biggest hurdle we face as far as whether or not it will become banned here in the United States, and the costs of such studies are beyond the means of small companies and individual users.

It would seem that a large company like the one you represent would be able to help fund the research of organizations like NVC, [ame="http://www.vapersforum.com/showthread.php?t=20009"]NVC Now Accepting Public Donations - Vapers Forum[/ame] and CASAA [ame="http://www.vapersforum.com/showthread.php?t=20631"]CASAA IVAQS Donation page now up! - Vapers Forum[/ame] and even more in-depth research to assure that you will be able to continue to sell your product, and we will be able to continue to buy it.
    Last edited by BengalBacker; 08-08-2010 at 06:49 PM.

the original announcement from DK/Boge made it sound like these people were now wanted by Chinese authorities . guessing thats not the case .

im all about buying e-liquid made in the USA