Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: what's the difference between vg and pg juice?

Default what's the difference between vg and pg juice?

Because the juice I just bought is 100 percent vg. Is it as good as pg?

I prefer 100% VG, you get much more vapor production,with a bit less Throat hit. VG=Vegetable Glycerin PG= Propl-something Glycerin Someone else will chime in.
    Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.

vg has a sweeter taste then pg & produces more vapor.
    people who are allergic to pg use vg istead with no prob ( from what I read)
    Welcome to VF!!
    ty king of the smilies Conrad

Take this for what it's worth,I started vaping awhile ago and I only used pg based juice.

Somehow I got some vg based juice and the texture was different,it made tons of vapor and had a different mouth sensation.

It was not as sharp flavorwise but I switched over all my juices to vg base eventually because I liked them much more.

Your mileage may vary.

What they said.

VG - Thick vapor less flavor
    PG - Less vapor more flavor and fog machine mist

VG+PG=Perfect

Talking

You can get a mix
    Like 20vg/80 pg or any where in between

Hope that helps:encouraging smiley:
    LuckyKitty-Fuck um. Let them say what they want. I am in the same mental class as Liscab and Conrad

I use no more than 30% PG in my juices due to allergies. It also enhances the flavor. VG puts off great thick vapor and, IMO, helps to coat and prime the atty; therefore making it last longer. Some people would disagree but that has been my experience. Also remember that some vendors will call it VG juice when it is a VG base with PG based flavoring. Hope that helps.

I can't stand VG juice, the flavor really takes a dive and i don't like the taste, the vapor is definitely thick no doubt about that.

I have a whole bunch of those mega cartomizers with Dekang's VG juice in them just sitting here, meh.

PG for me

I really like vg juice because of the vapor, there is a lot more. I still vape pg juice and sometimes I will add a few drops of vg into it to enhance the vapor. I don't really notice a difference in flavor but then again I've only been doing this for a few months.
    Try them both and see which one you like. You may end up going with a mix of the two. I switch back and forth but I always get a little disappointed with the pg vapor.

I really like vg juice because of the vapor, there is a lot more. I still vape pg juice and sometimes I will add a few drops of vg into it to enhance the vapor. I don't really notice a difference in flavor but then again I've only been doing this for a few months.
    Try them both and see which one you like. You may end up going with a mix of the two. I switch back and forth but I always get a little disappointed with the pg vapor.