Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: flavors from viking vapor (6)

Default flavors from viking vapor (6)

A positive for the company in my opinion was the price. 9.95 for 30 ml. pretty good. Ordered on Monday, received it on Friday, I've had better service (vapor bomb) My flavors were all 100% v.g. and all full flavor except for the English Toffee, non-filter. OK real quick English Toffee-good throat hit, flavor is not bad except a bit of a weird after-taste. Hawaiian Mesquite- I guess I just don't like to vape mesquite, I threw it away. Cherry Smoke-there is a cherry type flavor, kinda like a cough drop-not real good. Blueberry- I tried Blueberry from Vapor bomb and that is where I am getting my next Blueberry. Banana Cream-not a bad flavor and does have a kick to it-kinda creamy. Caramel Apple was the best,did not taste as much like medicine as the rest. I can't give the products a thumbs up because the taste just isn't there. I guess it's true, you get what you pay for-sorry guys.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vicks Vap-oh-yeah View Post
    And for the record, I do NOT have a toxic box...I haven't killed anyone with sex for a long...LONG time

i ordered some blueberry and some watermelon from them and i havnt gotten it from them yet but i hear nothimg but good about there juice but i will see and as far as i know the juice isnt made until you order it and it is made to your specifications so it takes a little longer to get shipped

510,kr808d-1,ego,f-16,omega,screwdriver, ovale vv,

I'm going to have to disagree with your assessment as well. I recently ordered some Cotton Candy and some Mint, both with extra flavor and extra TH and both are excellent. The shipping takes a little longer because they're made to your specifications (as was previously mentioned). I found both bottles, after being cut in half, were still very flavorful, produced excellent TH and had great vapor production.

Different Strokes I guess.

I agree and disagree. I ordered six flavors (PG/VG; Full Flavor; 18-24 mg/ml) and had mixed feelings about the liquids. Plum, Mango, Champagne and Chocolate are all liquids I would consider purchasing again. Apricot and Cherry Smoke likely will make it to the 'circular bin'. VV has an unusual taste signature in the background much like other e-liquid makers. This background taste could be described as medicinal, and, to an extent, changes the perception of their flavors.

I would recommend everyone at least try a few flavors and judge for themselves.
    "At some point you have to ask when this place changes from a vapers forum with drama to a drama forum with vapers." - Gatsby

I have their Chocolate Cheesecake, Strawberry Cheesecake, Smores, Maple and Coffee flavors. They are all awesome with flavor, vapor and throat hit (24mg). The only one I don't like is the coffee and that's not because of them, it's because I just don't like coffee flavored juice. (I acquired the coffee flavor in a pay it forward thread)

As for the shipping, you should keep in mind what the other people said about it being mixed to order, but also that Viking is out of Cali while Vaporbomb is out of Ohio. Ohio is much closer to you than Cali is, so there's no doubt that shipping will be quicker when shipped from Ohio rather than Cali.
    "stay away from april , something have been cooked in the outside" ~Liscab

That's wonderful that they mix the flavors to order and the option for throat hit is a great idea, I wish other companies offered that. It also sounds to me like the creamy type flavors are the ones that work better than the fruit flavors. I will also mention the juice was much thinner than I expected (more like water) but having said that I really don't have a clue if that is good or bad. This juice drys out my mouth much more also. Maybe because I ordered full flavor-hell I don't know. All I really know is that for now I can't give em a thumbs up. If I want a fruit flavor that tastes like cough syrup I'll go to Walgreen's and if I want cotton mouth I'll smoke the good stuff!!!!
    And for the record, I do NOT have a toxic box...I haven't killed anyone with sex for a long...LONG time

DON'T THROW YOUR JUICE AWAY! are you kidding me???? use it in the Pay It Forward thread, someone else may want it. and remember that taste is subjective to the user, don't NOT try something that someone else does not like based on their opinion, you may love it. when you do reviews, always mention that this is based on your tastes. you can't argue about a taste.

"With all due respect, I choose NOT to go FUCK myself".
    All the praying in the world can't save you now. Quick, turn to demon worship and the black arts before it's too late.

I am as lost as a louse surfing a shaved pussy~Liscab

I looked for it but I don't see the pay it forward thread

it is in the member classified section

well just got my order from vikingvapor and i have tried the watermelon and i would have to say mmmmmmmmm good i will report back on the blueberry