Thread: DIY - Hot Cinnamon

Default DIY - Hot Cinnamon

I'm trying to find suggestions for a cinnamon flavoring that's water-soluble and VERY hot. I'm looking for Atomic Fireball hot or Fire Red Hots hot. Extreme stuff. Any ideas?

if you add enough of it.. the lorann's cinnamon is quite hot

my personal vape of choice

VOTE FOR TAUKIMADA HERE

"Know thyself because what else is there to know?" People hide secrets. Time is a lie. The material world can disappear in an instant. It has, and it will again. Our identities change. Our names, the way we look, how we act and speak. We're shapeshifters. There is no control, no constant, no shelter, but the love of family and the body God gave us. And we can only hope that will always be enough."

"Did you ever notice how in the Bible, when ever God needed to punish someone, or make an example, or whenever God needed a killing, he sent an angel? Did you ever wonder what a creature like that must be like? A whole existence spent praising your God, but always with one wing dipped in blood. Would you ever really want to see an angel? "

Quote Originally Posted by solonguniverse View Post
    I'm trying to find suggestions for a cinnamon flavoring that's water-soluble and VERY hot. I'm looking for Atomic Fireball hot or Fire Red Hots hot. Extreme stuff. Any ideas?
    Quote Originally Posted by taukimada View Post
    if you add enough of it.. the lorann's cinnamon is quite hot

my personal vape of choice
    That is what is use is the Hot cimmamon. just be careful with it, it is strong.
    What happened to common sense?
    When did people quit think for themselves?

Dr Ivan Oransky."You all have a universally fatal condition. Its called pre-death. Every single one of you has it, because you have the risk factor for it, which is being alive.

"KISS MY VAPING ASS" Treece 2011

"There is NO safe level of Govt stupidity": Patsy Nurse, UK 2011

I do believe walrus says that cayenne pepper extract is as hot as it gets! I know it looked like it had a kick
    Last edited by TDM; 08-12-2009 at 10:19 AM.
    MjMetz for president of NVC in 2013

I've always been on the look out for a really strong cinnamon e-liquid...I just bought a flavor called Red Hot from ecigsmokestore ( she also sells loranns that are not water soluable, with a disclaimer and a quick "how to" note that states if you choose to use an oil base flavor to use it very sparringly with just a dipped toothpick and that she's never had a problem with her attys using it this way)

I decided to order the Red Hot because of the tremendous reviews and oh wow... The smell alone makes you want to lick the bottle lol..It smells just like those hot tamales candy or a red hot cinnamon tooth pick..The flavor when vaped is strong and distinct ( instructions tell you to devote this flav to one atty)... As much as I love cinnamon I knew it would work best in a mix, for me (although many are vaping it straight)..I don't know that she used an oil based cinnamon..I'm just "assuming" so due to the strength of the liquid...However, after reading the above post it may be made with the hot cinnamon/water based
    I am really horrible at DIYing but, I have made my first successful DIY with this (yay!)..I wanted to give it more of a richness/background. ( yes grim, still missing my Special Blend #5 lol)

For a test sample I used, 1 ml of 24 mg Totally Wicket unflavored (has a spicey, light, clean tobacco flav on it's own - gonna try Dunhill next) + 1 ml med Red Hot + 3-4 drops Capella, Cinamon Danish Swirl ( hoping I'd get this flavor on the inhale or exhale, it worked..
    I've also added apple to the above mix off and on, also really nice flavor..
    The stuff rocks...I've been using it on my older atty for about a week now with no problems..

So for those that have been looking for a very spicey/cinnamon flavor...This work

Think I'll try adding Capella's grahm cracker flav to the above mix next and try for a cinnamon toast crunch cereal (someone was looking for that flavor, can't remember who)
    I do what my rice krispies tell me to.

I was gonna say...Capella's is in a PG base....not an oil...You COULD vape that flavoring straight from the bottle, but I wouldn't...LOL
    Doctor Jello will see you now. Mwahahaha. You want me to squirt this WHERE?????