Thread: Shelf life of e-liquid: VG and PG

Default Shelf life of e-liquid: VG and PG

I just got another order and I am inundated with liquid. Most of them I am not concerned about as they are flavors that I dislike. I do, although, have a 60ml/60mg bottle of unflavored PG that is about 3 months old. I can't see myself going through it anytime soon as I prefer VG juices. How long will this stuff keep (VG, PG and 50/50)? Will temp and light control help with the longevity? And, how do I tell when the juice has gone south?

1 yr.

honestly, the liquids typically do have a shelf life of about a year, however some of the liquids i have used one specific flavor has started to taste bad after a month. I think it really depends how well companies mix it

Joye 510 Electronic Cigarettes / Liquids / Accessories

PG has a shelf life of 2 years and VG depending on mfr 1.5-2 years.

That is what causes the nic liquid to go bad. This also includes any flavourings you may have, that are suspended in either PG or VG

To get the best life, store in a cool, dry, dark area. I have heard that some juices go bad when too cold, such as in the fridge, but have never experienced that myself.

I have some juices that are over a year old(both PG and VG), and they are still going great, but did have one juice(an RY4, don't remember who it was from) that was nasty after about 3 months.
    tasdad.com

I had a 30ml bottle of ecopure go bad after around 2 months, I was ~1/2 way through it. It went from its great flavor and clear juice to a tan juice an a rancid flavor that made me vomit after a pig puff...