Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Open Vape - Friday

Default Open Vape - Friday

Everyone help convert and educate together.

We have Tell 2 Friends Tuesday - Every Tuesday. Everyone who is a vaper tells 2 new friends who smoke, what vaping is all about. Every Tuesday.

Now we have: Open Vape Friday - Every Friday, Go into a store that won't cause actual major trouble, walk through and shop and do some vaping. When someone asks what that is, or what you're doing. Share what it is, and send them to a supplier or the forum. (Have a pen and some paper, or cards)

Lets start spreading the word, together.
    Feel free to share your story after open vaping.

-FOR QUESTIONS, PLEASE SEND A PM OR EMAIL. -

For me, EVERY day is Open Vape Friday Tuesday's no good for me, either. . .I've already informed all my friends about vaping. Topless Thursday, Whack-It Wednesday, Stroke It Saturday and Suckfest Sunday would be nice, though.
    sic semper tyranus.

I have a problem with "Open Vape Friday" and it might just be me. We all love to vape and we all tell people about them and help them on there ways But Going into stores and Vaping is not a good idea. I dont understand where the entitlement came from that just because there is no smoke its ok to vape in walmart...
    Johnny Awesome

Thanks, but it's enough of a pain in the ass going through the explanation schtick with my friends/coworkers, let alone complete strangers, some of who may be irate at seeing pseudo-smoke indoors.

Quote Originally Posted by Camnaron View Post
    I dont understand where the entitlement came from that just because there is no smoke its ok to vape in walmart...
    Stupid fucks who think introducing strangers to vaping through the highly negative connotation of Obnoxious Shithead Smoking Indoors is a good idea...

Quote Originally Posted by Nails View Post
    Stupid fucks who think introducing strangers to vaping through the highly negative connotation of Obnoxious Shithead Smoking Indoors is a good idea...
    LOL yeah can we work on "Not" getting these things banned first before we vape in walmart
    Johnny Awesome

Meh. . .my Wal-Mart's okay with it. If I ever run into a store that isn't, I'll gladly put it away. Then again, I'm not strolling around like Daddy Warbucks, puffing huge clouds all over the place. I only exhale full vapor if I'm in a deserted part of the store. Otherwise, I'm a bit more subtle. Not exactly "stealth," but not really noticeable.
    sic semper tyranus.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeyKay View Post
    Meh. . .my Wal-Mart's okay with it. If I ever run into a store that isn't, I'll gladly put it away. Then again, I'm not strolling around like Daddy Warbucks, puffing huge clouds all over the place. I only exhale full vapor if I'm in a deserted part of the store. Otherwise, I'm a bit more subtle. Not exactly "stealth," but not really noticeable.
    Really? you cant stop vaping for 20 minutes while your shopping?... what did you do when you smoked? Smoke from the car to the door run in get your shit as fast as you can then run out side and light up before the doors closed behind you?
    Johnny Awesome

You're a rather confrontational person, aren't you? I never said I walked around the store vaping the whole time. I just occasionally like a puff. Some people chew gum for flavor, others have their sodas. I vape. Sorry if that pisses in your Wheaties, but then, you don't shop at my Wal-Mart, so I fail to see what your problem is.
    sic semper tyranus.

Chewing Gum and drinking Soda isnt the same as vaping in places were smoking is prohibited... because I cant wrap my apparent Feeble around the concept...
    Johnny Awesome