Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Thread: Totally Wicked Opens Vapers Lounge (press release)

Wish I could have made it out... Jenn said it was awesome!! I'll get out that way soon enough.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeyKay View Post
    I probably won't see one of these in my backyard anytime soon.
    Yeah.. being a newbie vaper, I lucked out!
    Vaper since 2/12/2010. Completely analog-free to date.

What a great time .. and place. I really enjoyed having 40 to 50 e-smokers in one place! Loved finally meeting and talking with Jason. We go way back. He's done a fantastic job, both for himself and our practice. For that, I applaud him.

I also enjoyed a long conversation with Rob Kircher, who makes the Totally Wicked liquid line made in the U.S. Most promising was the conversation about whole tobacco alkaloids, the idea that a liquid containing not just nicotine but the full spectrum of alkaloids in tobacco might be far more satisfactory to e-smokers like myself -- and other hardcores.

Kircher's partner in the liquid business knows chemistry inside out, so if a WTA liquid is developed and marketed, it could spring from this company and these conversations. I have my fingers crossed -- on the hand not holding my eGo.

It was also nice to put faces on names like Jenn and SodokuGirl.

Major plaudits to the lounge/store. Almost any decent e-cig is for sale there, at reasonsable prices and minus high shipping charges. There's the eGo model that virtually everyone, myself included, used for sampling liquids. There's even the Screwdriver, which Jason used.

The reason the lounge is in Bradenton is because that's where Jason's U.S. manager lives, and the fact that the supply warehouse is directly above the lounge area, Jason explained. Getting the lounge was a bonus, he said, and adds value to the building for him. The lounge is to be open DAILY.

The mixes are done by knowledgeable employees, who act almost like bartenders. I did some 54mg liquid base cut with various flavors. I liked the tobacco flavors I tried, but, like many, was smitten with Kiwi. I also tried "kid flavors" -- cotton candy, bubblegum, chocolate/cocoanut. Yum. Hey, adults can enjoy sweet flavors, too.

Jason even fed us. Chicken and other snack products.

Many thanks for the experience. This is a first-rate operation and I'll be directing the curious to this store/lounge. For me, I now have a nearby location that has everything -- liquids, atomizers, batteries, carts, accessories.

I'll be back.

i would have loved to have gone, it would of been great to see some many great people in the same place at the same time!

xx
    STOP THE UK BAN OF VAPING AND E-CIGS

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/...d=325590996563

A facebook group to spread the word of the ban

sign the petitions

http://www.petitiononline.com/vaping/petition.html

and

http://petitions.number10.gov.uk/ecigarettes/

Well, with Ms Jenn taking charge to organize ALL vapers in Florida, I'm sure we'll have some state meetups in the future that will probably include some time spent at TW...and I'm sure everyone will be welcome to come. So start a travel account in anticipation.

Well I had a great time at TW yeaterday. Now I am a new member of the forums. Be kind to me. Especially lips after I hurt her arm yesterday.

Well, you finally joined the forum!! Welcome. Now, to work on Maggi.