Thread: Little Frustrated with ECF

Default Little Frustrated with ECF

I don't want this to start into bashing ECF, its not about that at all. I have lots of respect for that forum.

What I find frustrating is their vendor rules. So far 3 times my posts have been deleted because I am a vendor answering a question outside of the vendor's area.

I don't hide who I am, and I don't shamelessly promote my product. But yet my posts get deleted.

Recently there was a post from a user who said they didn't know how to post a vendor question in the vendor area. I answered his question, disclosing I am a supplier, but rather than the MOD move the thread to where it belongs, he simply deleted my post and gave me a warning. I don't think that helps anyone. To me when a user asks a question like who sells X, and as a vendor you don't answer yet you are visible in the forum, I think it gives the impression you don't care about their business.

Currently there is a post with a user who is having problem with their 401. I would love to help them, but I can't say boo... They didn't buy it from me, and I don't care. I don't care if they take my advice and buy 401's from another vendor. I would just prefer not to have to ignore them, make it look like I don't care, while responses like "I haven't heard any good things about 401's" go unchallenged.

I know where ECF is coming from not wanting shameless self promotion, or everything being a sale pitch, but come on. They have time to scan and delete posts, so why not take that time to look at the post and see what it is really about before deleting with a warning...
    www.evapers.com - Canada's Most Trusted e-cigarette Supplier

Quote Originally Posted by evapers View Post
    I don't want this to start into bashing ECF, its not about that at all. I have lots of respect for that forum.

What I find frustrating is their vendor rules. So far 3 times my posts have been deleted because I am a vendor answering a question outside of the vendor's area.

I don't hide who I am, and I don't shamelessly promote my product. But yet my posts get deleted.

Recently there was a post from a user who said they didn't know how to post a vendor question in the vendor area. I answered his question, disclosing I am a supplier, but rather than the MOD move the thread to where it belongs, he simply deleted my post and gave me a warning. I don't think that helps anyone. To me when a user asks a question like who sells X, and as a vendor you don't answer yet you are visible in the forum, I think it gives the impression you don't care about their business.

Currently there is a post with a user who is having problem with their 401. I would love to help them, but I can't say boo... They didn't buy it from me, and I don't care. I don't care if they take my advice and buy 401's from another vendor. I would just prefer not to have to ignore them, make it look like I don't care, while responses like "I haven't heard any good things about 401's" go unchallenged.

I know where ECF is coming from not wanting shameless self promotion, or everything being a sale pitch, but come on. They have time to scan and delete posts, so why not take that time to look at the post and see what it is really about before deleting with a warning...
    Welcome to Deutchland.... may i see your papers?

VOTE FOR TAUKIMADA HERE

"Know thyself because what else is there to know?" People hide secrets. Time is a lie. The material world can disappear in an instant. It has, and it will again. Our identities change. Our names, the way we look, how we act and speak. We're shapeshifters. There is no control, no constant, no shelter, but the love of family and the body God gave us. And we can only hope that will always be enough."

"Did you ever notice how in the Bible, when ever God needed to punish someone, or make an example, or whenever God needed a killing, he sent an angel? Did you ever wonder what a creature like that must be like? A whole existence spent praising your God, but always with one wing dipped in blood. Would you ever really want to see an angel? "

Quote Originally Posted by taukimada View Post
    Welcome to Deutchland.... may i see your papers?
    Are Canadians the only ones required to show papers?
    Any opinions expressed are mine and mine alone. I represent no one and no one represents me. Kthx.

Should we start a group of people that have been pushed away from the ECF regime?

We can call it: "Inglorious Vapers"

Sign me up.

My site: NicFitNation
    In my ScotteVest today: eVic eCig with a Kanger 510 LR carto, Arizer Solo, Glock 21, and the Lenovo Twist. Tritium on the wrist.

So whats wrong with shameless self promotion?

Quote Originally Posted by BCvapor View Post
    Should we start a group of people that have been pushed away from the ECF regime?

We can call it: "Inglorious Vapers"

Sign me up.
    watch out Primo....THEY MIGHT SEE YOU IN HERE!!!

I'm in (altough not a vendor, I see all the BS they are going through).

Also, yes, ECF is fuckin nuts. It's almost like a religion.

I am ECF thy God
    Thou shalt not have other Gods
    No sucky ecigs or you're shunned
    Not take ECF's name in vain
    Remember the Mods
    Honor ECF and their codes
    Thou shalt not buy from unregistered vendors
    Thou shalt not commit relapses to real cigs
    Thou shalt not steal our popularity and name
    Thou shalt not bear false rebranded eGos
    Thou shalt not covet a better mod (thou shalt buy it right now from a registered ECF supplier)